Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fairy Tale Endings Do Come True (Torres Baby Shower)



 I got to go to Danica's baby shower a couple of weeks back.  We have been friends since high school.  If you get the chance to have her in your life you are one lucky person.  She is the most gracious, kind, funny, and considerate person I may know.  She married her high school sweet heart Doug. And he is equally as kind and wonderful.  Together they light up a room.  Laughter is never far if you are around them.  They are expecting their first baby.  And he is going to be a little boy.  We are all so excited and anxiously awaiting his arrival.  Here are just some fun shots I took that I wanted to share.  If you were ever wondering if fairy tale endings exist in this world, this couple is your proof.  Love you guys!






















The reason why I like to be behind the camera!! My smile gets scary when I am happy. This is my soul mate best friend.  Her and I could practically read each others thoughts back in high school.  I would do anything for this girl. Love you Heather! And I can't wait for your baby either.  By the way totally unfair how Danica and Heather get to look like hot little momma's while pregnant.  Have you seen the movie what to expect while expecting.  They are the pregnancy unicorns! I relate more to the lady in the end who just mentally loses it!






This is a love story for the books! 







No comments:

Post a Comment