Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012



I can't believe we are going to be celebrating New Year's Eve tomorrow night! Christmas went by so fast.  But we enjoyed every moment.  We have had Sara and Leah and Maci come down, my family came down.  We were not short on Christmas cheer this year.  Now I have eighteen more days till I hit the big 30! 


Viggo was dancing all around as all the fireworks were shooting off.  Watching David, Josh, Jessica, and Mario try to synchronize the lighting of the fireworks was pretty funny to watch.

Viggo got a train table and little legos from Santa! 



Viggo is eating one of my homemade bread rolls. I think twice about making these, because that's all my kids want to eat when I make them.


 I love my Mexican Santa. I put him next to my my Mexican husband and wife salt and pepper shakers.  But in our last move his sombrero somehow chipped off.  And the worst part is that I can't even find the piece so I can glue it back on.

 Micah's reaction to all the presents under the tree.  Pure disbelief. 



 I hope we have many more Christmas's like this one.   Ahhhh I totally forgot to take a picture of the Christmas lights David put up on this house this year.  He didn't get them up till a week before Christmas but he did it.  It was really cute because he was putting them up late at night, like maybe 9:00 p.m.  And then Brady and Connor Ariana and Viggo's neighborhood friends came home late.  And David said he could hear, "Mom look Mr. David put up Christmas lights!!! Can we go see!"  David said it made it all worth it. 
 ( We were the only neighbors with kids on our block that didn't put up lights.  Luckily Auntie Sara and uncle Kevin came through and brought us a Tupperware full of lights!!) I'll post a picture later.  Lighting our house every night has been so fun.  It looks so pretty.










No comments:

Post a Comment