Thursday, October 24, 2013

Turbo Dad!




 My hubby has been busy since the moment we were married.  And now it feels like he is in turbo busy mode.  We have been trying to find a routine that works for us both.  Some weeks are easier than others.  But no matter what our week is looking like he makes sure we all feel loved.  A couple of weeks back he had some evening lectures so he wouldn't get home till late and he would show up with flowers and some vanilla yogurt ice cream for me.  ( I'm old! My tummy can't have real ice cream.  I have become lactose intolerant. I know soooo sad. )

This week Ariana had a Donuts with Dad breakfast at school.  She has been asking him since she found out if he would be able to go.  Like EVERY SINGLE DAY! David tried his best to try and see if he could arrive a little late to school but it was a no go.  She was pretty sad.... until this morning when he swept her up before both their schools commenced to have a yummy just daddy and me breakfast.  He may be in Turbo mode but it is only enhancing what an amazing Dad he is. Thank goodness for awesome Dad's everywhere.  What would we do without them?




 Look at that face.  So happy to be whisked away in the arms of her Dad. I've said this before but she was his the moment she was born.  And he was hers the moment their eyes met.  I still remember looking at David and realizing what someone falling in love looked like.  His face said it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment