Friday, October 25, 2013

Summer's a Blur



I just realized that it was October 25th.  I thought it was Oct. 17th.  This month is flying by.  Before you know it I will be sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner.  Summer was wonderful but it went by so fast.  I have been editing some pics of my gorgeous niece and nephew and as I was backing them up to my hard drive I found this little ole' file.  Fourth of July.  We had just arrived to Spokane I think maybe a week or two before.  David's sister and her hubby Charlie were so kind to let us stay with them, while we searched and searched and searched for a home.  

Their back yard is amazing. So big with large trees, a cute "park" as my viggo calls it, a swimming pool, basketball court, fire pit, a rock water feature which I loved sitting by on their porch as the day would come to an end. Oh, did I mention the chickens.  They have chickens that would wonder around their yard.  They would tend to hide under the porch when the kids would be out and about. Seeking refuge I'm sure.  Ahhhh Summer I look forward to seeing signs of you again.  You made me so happy this year! You did not let me down!










*click on pics if appear a little fuzzy.  They are in print size for when I print my blog :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment