Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cottonwood Fair

Went to the cottonwood fair this year!! It was tons of fun. My little girl actually wasn't scared and went on a few big girl rides. Her daddy was very proud. You have to understand Ariana in order to understand why we were so ecstatic. She thinks through everything!! And I mean everything. We will be riding in the car in Sedona near a cliff and she will say oh please drive safely..... what kid notices danger when in a car. Mine does that's who. She took forever to finally go down a slide at the park. And anything remotely dangerous usually is a definite no in her book. But I don't know what has happened in these last few months. It's like she wants to be more of a dare devil. Things like climbing on top of the coach and jumping off. Yes I know most kids do this when they are two, but my Ariana finally finds the joy of being a kid. She also now loves to tumble, and climb the wall at the park. My little girl once again has grown up before my eyes.
I will not lie that I was a little a tad a smidge envious of the trust Ariana has for her dad. For every scary ride, she always wanted her dad. It was adorable but at the same time I did feel like I want her to feel safe with me as well. But I guess I can't compete with a big bear hug that her dad can give. Though after having two kids I must say I am getting closer. ;) So anyways Viggo had tons of fun in the petting zoo. He loves animals. Every time he see's one he starts to hoot. Seriously it goes kinda like this "hoo hoo hoo hoo". And for dogs he now says "wowwow wowwow". That's how most mimic a dog in Spanish. Its really cute!!! Anyways we had tons of fun and can't wait for next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment