Sunday, May 30, 2010

No longer just Dumb and Happy

So around 9 months Viggo was saying Papa and ayana. After about a week of this he decided he no longer wanted to speak, and began to grunt for everything. Seriously I think the break down of communication with the men starts very early. Viggo being proof that he just expects me to be able to understand what he wants through a grunt. Well about a week and a half ago he started saying "mami". When he says that I feel like I would give him the world if I could. But anyways then today he said his first official word. He said "mas", which means "more". My little boy is a big eater, and it only seems fitting that his first word would be more. He said "mas this morning when he noticed that we were not serving him another pancake. Well that's not it. Then we get to church, and David lets Viggo drink from the water fountain. Which by the way he loves!! He loves sticking his face in it. He thinks its hilarious. Anyways he then started saying "Mas Agua". Which means more water. He makes me so happy!!! He is the happiest baby, and I use to tell people that he is just "dumb and happy". Of course I do not really mean this. It just sounds hilarious, because then people would turn to look at him and he would have this big goofy grin. Seriously he is just a ball of joy, nothing could bring this kids spirits down. Just naive to the world that surrounds him, and just happy to be a part of it. So I guess my little Viggo is just "happy and hungry". Te amo tanto Viggito!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment