Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yay we can take Viggo to the Wedding!!

David has been joking around with everyone that if Viggo is not walking by the time the Wedding is here, he is not going to take him. Ariana walked two weeks before she was one, and well Viggo seemed content just crawling. He could stand and everything but refused to take one step. I can tell he has just been wanting to make sure he can do it perfectly before he takes off.

Yesterday we were at the park and a little boy came up to him and the ran off. Viggo was in standing position as I was feeding him, when he got so excited he forgot he couldn't run yet...... yup he fell pretty hard. But it was sooo cute at the same time to see how badly he wanted to run off and play with the other boys.

Well there is good news. This morning Viggo was taking his first steps on his own. He would fall quite a bit, but only because like I said he is trying to walk so fast. I think he dosen't see the point in walking unless he can run. Yup he's a boy. Here's video of us trying to get Viggo to want to walk. Pleasssssssse ignore me I know I look ridiculous!!! Plus David as always is trying to do his best to embarrass me. But seriously if you don't grasp his attention he is off to the next thing. So looks like we are going to Sara's wedding!!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment