Saturday, March 12, 2011

Appreciation


Two days ago I finished up the last of the wedding pictures I took.  I was so excited!! As I was placing the CD's in their CD sleeve, I was so disappointed by how plain they were.  It felt so anticlimactic putting something I worked so hard on, in something so plain and boring.  So, I decided wedding pictures needed to be presented properly.  I went to Joanne's bought some materials and began my little project.  I made a box to match the bride's colors that she used in her wedding, and made the CD sleeves to match the box as well.  Now, I can honestly say to myself that I am proud of what I am presenting to my client.  A beautiful box, filled with a CD of pictures, and a CD slide show, and a thank you note!! I hope they like it!! I just want my clients to know how appreciative I am that they allowed me to take pictures of their special day!!



1 comment: