Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Its Gone

Today, I found Ariana and Viggo's Easter outfits.  I have been so excited to find their clothes, so I can take cute pictures of them.  I also found a great shirt for David.  I thought I would be the easiest, since I found the dress I wanted online over the weekend.  But guess what I go today and its gone :0( 
It must have sold out.  I am so bummed that I didn't get it sooner. It was such a great price.  Who knows it may have not fit me the way I would have liked it too. I just thought that if I bought a little bit larger of a size, I could get it to be knee length. Sometimes these styles end up being a little short for me, but I was so sad to see that it was gone.  I just thought it would look so cute with the kids outfits that I picked out.  Plus I loved that it was made out of a sheath material, it looks so light and fun.  Oh well back to looking at more dresses. Such torture for someone who LOVES clothes lol.



I found this one on the Kohl's website too.  I kinda like that it's really long, it seems so romantic.  She has these really pretty cardigans that she has on her website over this dress, and it looks really great. I could put a cardigan over, and just put a cute belt over the cardigan and dress.  Hmmmm, wonder if I could pull it off.  Sometimes I look at magazines and websites and I love the styling that is involved.  Seems like that would be such a fun job.

No comments:

Post a Comment