Thursday, March 31, 2011

Preschool

I haven't taken too many pictures for Ariana's preschool group.  I realized that taking pictures while Viggo is around is not always the easiest thing to do.   Last week we took them on a field trip to the Phoenix Zoo, and then this week was my turn to host it, so I decided to take a few quick ones.  

Ariana has known Kael and Alessandra since she was like six months.  It is soooo cute that they are still friends.  Its also really crazy to see how much they have grown.  I need to go back and find some  old pics of them and put them against their new ones.  Especially when you see them interact and play you just realize how much they have grown.  And I love how each has such a different personality.  When they are together they just make laugh.   Each of them now has a sibling, so the little ones are getting to know each other.  They are the cutest little peanuts in the world, but each is so feisty in their own way.  Its like they all know they were second born, and are trying to prove to the older ones that they are not small.  Its really funny to see..... unless my little one decides it time to pinch.  ( Any advice out there on how to get him to stop pinching ) They were super cute today.  We did a pirate theme for the letter "P". I think they liked it..... well I know my little girl did, it was hard for her to break character, she loves pretend play :0)

Kael Doing his best Pirate Face
Alessandra is too sweet, this is suppose to be her "mean" pirate face lol
She's very into pirates right now.  She and Viggo love Peter Pan right now.

See what I mean about the little one's trying to be big. They do not want to be left behind.  :0)

          May I now present to you the future of our little Preschool group.  These are the little feisty Peanuts I was talking about.

DO NOT let their cuteness deceive you.  They came into this world ready to leave their mark :0)






































No comments:

Post a Comment