Monday, March 28, 2011

Crazy and Beautiful Sundays

I have a love hate relationship with 9a.m Sunday Service.  I hate trying to get to church on time, by 9:00.  It always seems that Sunday morning is the one morning the kids decide they want to sleep in.  But then I also love it!! I am out by 12:00, and get to spend the rest of the day with my family.  We have no appointments, or errands to run.  We just get to enjoy our afternoon, eating yummy food, talking about everything under the moon, and we end the day by just laying out on the trampoline.  I feel like Sundays, I remember to stop and enjoy all the little moments, and really take it all in.  And when I do this I am left in awe by what I have been blessed to have in my life.






When I remember to stop and really take them in, they take my breath away every time.  :0)

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with natural happiness. So subtle, fresh, organic...

    ReplyDelete