Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Strawberries, Strawberries, and more Strawberries!!!


For some absurd reason every year I feel that it is my duty to inform the masses that strawberry pie season is upon us. I love Strawberry Season.  It is my absolute favorite fruit.  I love its shape, color, and oh so delicious flavor.  I can eat strawberries with cream, without cream, with ice cream, or in a shake.  I love it all!!! But there is nothing for me like a slice of strawberry pie.  I called Marie Calendars tonight, and its official they are selling STRAWBERRY PIE!!! This fruit brings so much joy into my life.  This time of year makes me feel so happy. I think its a compilation of things, it feels like summer is around the corner, people are starting to shed the sweaters, and people just seem happy to be out and about.  Strawberries for me typify this feeling that I have for spring and summer.  They just make me so happy. Yes, I know this is very sad, but its true!!!  So happy Strawberry Season everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment