Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finally Some Good News



My brother yesterday was notified that he will be working for the Alpine Fire Department.  I am soooo proud of him.  I can't even explain how happy I am for him.  He is such an amazing brother.  And uncle too!!  This news is so exciting for us as siblings.  We have been going through a lot with my parents upcoming divorce.  You would think that because we are all much older that this would be easier, but for some reason it hasn't been.  But the plus has been that as close as we were before, we are much tighter now.  And for that I am grateful because they mean the world to me.  This news has made it feel like good things are coming our way.  Congratulations Josh!! I can't wait to hear about your first day on the job :0)


Oh my goodness, Viggo already adores you.  I can't wait for him to get to the stage when all he wants to do is talk about his uncle who is a fire fighter.








1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Marissa's brother!!! though I am very sorry you are going thru this tough times. Hang in there. It will get better.

    ReplyDelete