Saturday, May 14, 2011

Miss Us Yet?


The kids and I are taking off to San Diego this weekend.  David won't be able to come down with us this time around.  I know that he says he is going to miss us, but I am sure part him a very "tiny part" of him must be excited about getting some alone time.  Having a couple of days off from playing Choo Choo Thomas with the kids,  and having the kids stuck to him as soon as he walks in the door, must be exciting.  In case you do miss us, I made this little collage so you can remember why you may like a little bit of alone time. We will be back soon with all this and more.  Love you!


I know that is a horrible picture of me.....but I haven't taken many pictures lately and I had this one from the other day that David came home for lunch.  Yup sweaty gym clothes, dirty gym hair, and me being silly make for one awesome picture of me : /  Maybe instead of making a collage I should have just posted that one in full size to keep him from missing us too much lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment