Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ettinger Winter Wonderland Part II



 I look out my window and there is no more snow.  I'm glad we enjoyed it while we did.  My hubby even made me a thermos full of hot coco.  I don't know why but that made me really happy.  Love him! Don't look too closely this first pic is a little blurry and a tad noisy.  I recently changed my settings on my camera to use the back focus button. If you have not tried it, you must.  It feels awkward at first, but it is wonderful especially when you have moving kids.  It allows you to not miss that millisecond when you find that genuine unrehearsed moment.  Anyways, back to my point my hubby was not use to it.  It did not make it any easier for him that he was having to shoot with a freezer zip lock bag wrapped around it.  He's so good to me!








Oh how I loved our little Winter Wonderland! My kids even were playing old Christmas movies that we still had recorded on the DVR.  My husband keeps reminding me, "you like snow now, but that's because it melts away in a day. Wait till you have five straight months of it."  

But for now I'm still glad you visited my little corner of the desert!  


No comments:

Post a Comment