Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snowing in My Corner of the Desert!



 I know many of you in parts of the country that experience snow all the time are probably ready to see it go.  But for this native California girl my heart skips a beat whenever I get the chance to see it fall.  We had a blizzard advisory which obviously I thought to myself like that's going to happen out here in Tucson Arizona.....but it did!  I ran out in my flip flops and short sleeved shirt wrapped a plastic freezer zip lock bag around my camera and tried to capture our little blizzard out here in Tucson.

Note to self- I am going to need to own shoes that are not just flip flops and opened toed shoes before I move up to Washington.




( My little one seemed very disturbed about how cold and wet it was,
 or maybe he just thought I was acting crazy. )







 Happy Hump Day Wednesday!





1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooo ready for my snow to be gone. it's been snowing here for 4 months!! But LOVED your pictures. you're so talented.

    ReplyDelete