Monday, February 25, 2013

The Monstrous Smith R.V



Look who came into town.  These two went on a cross country trip across the United States.  And they did it in style.  We are always so happy when they stop by.  The kids found out Thursday they were going to stop by and they would not stop asking me when Uncle Kevin and Auntie Sara were getting in.  Viggo was so excited to see the car that had a refrigerator.  This thing is massive but I'll just let you see for yourself.








Getting rid of someone's hand marks.... I can't think of who it could be? But I was told they belong to someone who was tanning.  Yup there's enough room on the dashboard for someone to tan.




I didn't take pictures of it, but it has a living room, dinning table, kitchen, shower, master bedroom, and it currently has three flat screen t.v's and it still has room for another 50 inch t.v.  And if that wasn't enough it even has a place for a stack-able washer and dryer.   I told you it was Monstrous!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! My favorite is the last one, of course! ; ) But, I do love Ariana climbing in the storage compartment, too. lol!

    ReplyDelete