Friday, April 26, 2013

For Spring we play on Springs!



The weather is perfect right now.  Warmish verging on hot in the afternoon, and wonderful mid temps in the evening.  You can feel summer wanting to push through the blanket of spring.  The heat will soon make the beautiful wild flowers that have sprouted around wilt.  So, what do we do to enjoy whats left of spring? We go out and play on a toy that is made of Spring's of course. Last night after dinner we had our desert on the trampoline ( I don't know if a lowfat icecream bar counts as a REAL dessert, but at least it is something sweet) and we enjoy seeing the sunset.  I love it when David gets all silly.  He makes me laugh so hard.  And seeing him up in the air like that and my kids huddled in the corner looking to each other for courage and protection just makes me smile ear to ear.  I am loving this stage of life right now. 


After David saw this picture he labeled it the "Descension.  This one really cracks me up. Everything about his body looks so effortless.  I love him so much.
Happy Friday! 

By the way I am almost done with my new Photography Blog/Website.  I felt like my work needed a little corner of their own lately. I hope people like it! I guess we will see....



1 comment:

  1. The kids holding each other is so sweet! And I love that he is holding Costco baby wipes :)

    ReplyDelete