Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day Everday



Since the first day my daughter was born, I knew my children would be daddy's kids.  They absolutely adore him, and with reason.  He is the greatest dad.  He is never too tired to play with them, and he is sooooo patient and loving.  He is so proud of his kids.  Simple things like the mass quantity of food that my little boy can consume makes him so proud.  Or, the other night we went and had a picnic in the park and had family home evening.  There is a splish splash park their, and no one was around because it was becoming dark.  We decided that it was the perfect time to play in it, clothes and all.  David was so happy just seeing Ariana play in the water, and see her not have a care in the world.  Seeing her run around the water in her clothes dancing and making funny faces just made him so happy.  Simple things makes him happy.  And I am so happy to have him in my life.  And my kids truly are always so glad to see when Daddy comes home.  He gets a celebratory greeting everyday.  






We love you David :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment