Saturday, June 11, 2011

Part 1: Father's Day Dance



 Yesterday, our ward had a father's day party.  The kids performed the cutest dance that they prepared for their dads.  I loved it!!! I am so glad that I recorded it, because I can watch Ariana do this over and over again.  I don't know when she got so big, but I look at her and I can't believe that this cute little girl dancing before me use to need me to rock her to sleep every night.  I can tell the pregnant hormones are in full swing, because I cried almost through the whole thing.  I felt so ridiculous.  I was so happy, but I couldn't get myself to stop crying.  David just had the biggest grin.


My little girl is the one with the pink boots, and cowgirl hat :0)




1 comment:

  1. that was so good Ariana. Love the little girl to the left of her, she knew all the steps really good. You have awesome kids Marissa.

    ReplyDelete