Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend


My family came up to visit us for Memorial Day weekend.  Both my parents came up.  Its been really neat to see how they have tried to make this whole divorce thing go as smoothly as possible.  I don't know if I could do what they have been able to accomplish in such a small amount of time.  I guess it goes to show you how much they do love us.  I was sad that I was sick the whole weekend that they were here.  I even lost my voice.  I tried so hard to try and enjoy the time that I had with them while they were here.  My kids had a blast.  They love family, it makes me wish I lived closer to family every time.  Maybe, one day......... but, for now we will make the most of fun family vacations together. 




On Monday everyone wanted to go to the wet n' wild water park.  David gave me a bunch of vitamin C pills some Tylenol and off I went to spend time with my family.  The plus about losing your voice, at a water park, people can't hear how scared you are going on the slides......... but, I think walking out of line and then coming back due to David and my brother's pressure may have given away how scared I was. 


No comments:

Post a Comment