Friday, June 10, 2011

What is happening?


I am still very excited about having a third baby.  I still feel really good.  But....... is it normal for my belly to be already expanding?  I am not even two months yet.  Please, tell me its just what happens on the third.  Lie to me if you have to.  I promise I have been eating like I always do, and I still exercise, but my belly is not what it was two weeks ago. Okay I lied, maybe eating apple pie with ice cream around 11:00 p.m is not a good idea.  My husband was even surprised when I showed him last night.  I keep telling him its because we are going to have twins lol.  I know...... but I have to make myself feel better some how.  So here we go, loving having a baby in me, but never too excited about seeing my body morph out of control.  I am not one of those women that gains and it only shows in the belly.  I get it in the back, booty, face, thighs, hands.  Well, everywhere.  But it will all be worth it when I see my cute chubby baby.  I love me a chubby baby with extra rolls.  Between my mom who topped out at having a 11 lb baby (Jessica), and David's mom producing some of the cutest rolley babies I have ever seen, I should just accept that this is how it is.  Did I mention that I get to be pregnant at the same time as my sister in law Belem.  She has amazing baby making genes.  She never looks pregnant while pregnant, and the day after she has the baby looks like it was impossible for her body to have ever held a baby.  Someone needs to bottle up her genes, and give me a shot of it.  Here is proof.  Embarrassing for me but oh so wonderful for her.   


I think she was seven almost eight months here.  Because they had their baby in November.  Crazy right.  Look at her arms, I would be happy if my arms would look like that even when I wasn't pregnant.
 

I told you I have amazing in laws :0) 



No comments:

Post a Comment