Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sunday Mornings


Sunday mornings David sometimes has early morning meetings at church.  You would think that it would be harder to get the kids ready because David is gone, but actually it goes a lot smoother without him around.  Don't tell him I said that, he thinks he is such a big help.  He is such a hands on dad, but sometimes he just plays around too much on Sundays, and he is busy off in the kitchen making wonderful fruit smoothies for "the kids" (me).  Before I know it the clock says its five minutes till church starts.  When David is not around to throw us off schedule by being an amazing husband we have about forty minutes to kill before church starts.  And, this is what we do.  Viggo and Nana love to take pictures of themselves on the computer.  They think its hysterical.  My little boy has such a big personality lately.  I feel like you can see what a goof he is in these pictures.  I have a funny story to tell you about him, but that is for another post. Here are my silly beautiful babies :0)


I love the one on the bottom right hand corner.  That is suppose to be his serious face lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment