Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tune Up


 We have had a history of buying used cars from craigslist.  We have had some really good buys and some really bad ones, but David learned a lot from each buy.  My brother in law Kevin has taught David a lot.  He can fix anything, and you should see his cars/trucks, they are amazing.  This is now one of David's favorite things to do.  Sometimes I kid with him that he likes doing it because he likes having another excuse to talk to Kevin.  They have developed quite the relationship lol.  David loves to just work on our cars.  He has so many things he wants to do.  Something about adding a cool air intake, and flushing out all fluids and adding synthetics. I am glad he likes doing it.  He really seems so content after working on the car, it makes me happy.  Okay, I was also happy because we went out for Slurpee's after.  Another bonus is that he saves us a lot of money.  Yesterday he gave our car a tune up.  He changed all the spark plugs pretty quickly, and after putting the car back together it drove!! A tune up on the Durango would normally cost around 300.00 something dollars.  It cost us $30.00!  Now if only I could get David to like wood working.  Then I could get him to make me some fun furniture :0)





No comments:

Post a Comment