Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dreaming


When I first got married I always said I could not picture myself living in anything else but in an apartment.  A cute apartment but none the less an apartment.  And then with time I wanted to rent a home, and always said that I just could never imagine wanting to purchase a home.  Especially with all the foreclosures that have occurred.  But then....... something happened I don't know when or how but I started getting the bug to want to purchase a home.  It may be because the ridiculously low prices out here in Arizona.  You can get a four bedroom 2,300 square feet home in surprise for about 89,000.  Making our home payment to be around the high seven hundreds, low 800's.  Ever since I found out that I would be saving money if I purchased a home, I have not been able to stop thinking about it.  But we are not rushing into anything.  Rushing into things has never worked out for us. Its been fun thinking about how I would decorate my home.  I could paint it, add things to it.  Oh how I have been dreaming. I have always wanted a home with a lot of light.  I want lots of windows!!  I picture lots of whites, creams, greens, some gray.  I found this picture on a designers blog.  And its how I would love my master bedroom to look like.


I love the wood backing the bed frame.  Well, for now I was thinking of simple ideas to decorate my room with.  Because I am renting I don't want to invest too much, but I thought this would be fun.


I like the frames.  I thought I could do that to the wall behind my bed frame.  And in some of the frames I would like to put pictures up of like our hands holding,  or an embrace. You wouldn't be able to tell that it is David and I because it would be so close up that our faces would not show up.  Well this is probably as far as I will go on this for now.  Its just fun to imagine :0)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! We've been slowly collecting things for our bedroom...I can't wait for it to look like I want it to. Pictures are a great start so way to go Marissa! Before you know you'll be sleeping in your dream bedroom!

    ReplyDelete